When it comes to overtraining, many believe that it can only come from doing too much in the gym. Our in home personal training staff advocate a different angle when it comes to overtraining. We believe that the only way you can overtrain is if you under-eat. In other words, if you are malnutritioned and you aren’t eating enough, your body will not recover properly.
Here are some good general tips:
1. Eat every 2-3 hours
2. Eat protein in EVERY meal
3. Take a whole foods multi vitamen everyday
4. Drink half a gallon to a full gallon of water a day
5. Carbohydrate intakes vary between people, but a good rule is having 1-2 grams of carbohydrates in your meals up until 6pm
6. Eat minimal fats during the day, and have some extra fats with your meal at night.
GTS- “Feel Weightless”
Work with our professional weight loss personal trainers and exercise in your own home! Get your FREE week of at home personal training NOW!
*No Contracts, No Hassles. Just Awesome Fat Loss Meals*